We Believe That We’re Only as Good as Those We Represent
As important as our families are to us, our nannies, sitters and tutors receive and deserve just as much attention! We take the time to really get to know the wonderful candidates we represent, after all, you’re half of the equation! We will be there for you at every step of the process, from polishing your resumé and prepping for that special interview to negotiating pay and contracts, we’re here for you!
There are never any fees imposed on our candidates or funds deducted from your check; all we ask of you is your passion and dedication to the children that are entrusted in your care.
Minimum Requirements of Beverly Hills Nannies, Tutors and Child Care Professionals :
- Minimum of 3 Years Professional Childcare Experience
- Excellent Childcare References
- Ability To Make a 1-Year Commitment To a Family
- Resident of Greater Los Angeles Area
- High School Graduate (4-Year College Degree or AA in Child Development/Psychology or Related Coursework Preferred)
- Legal to Work in the U.S.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Writing & Speaking) Bilingual is a plus!
- Clean Criminal Record
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Reliable and Insured Vehicle
- Clean Driving Record
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification (Or Willing To Complete Certification At Own Expense)
- At Least 21 Years of Age (Nanny or Baby Nurse) 18 Years of Age (Tutor or Babysitter)
- Valid Passport Holder (Or Willing to Acquire At Own Expense) & Willingness to Travel
- Non-Smoker/Willingness to Submit to Random Drug Testing
- TrustLine Registration Upon Hire
If you’re interested in being a Beverly Hills Nanny, Tutor or Sitter please email your professional resumé as a Word document or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the form below!
Beverly Hills Nannies & Tutors Inc. is a referral agency. In accordance to applicable laws, Beverly Hills Nannies & Tutors Inc. does not make referrals or work-related decisions based on age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or practice, or in an unlawful manner.